Here at Prairie Spine, we value all of our customers greatly whether you are returning or a new patient. There are a few things that are helpful for you to know before arriving at your first appointment.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by one of our professionals and assessed to determine the best plan of action to help you move forward with getting relief. Our ultimate goal is to make sure you leave feeling better than you are when you first come in. For more information about becoming a new patient with us, click here.
What to bring to your initial appointment?
- Filled out patient forms for specific area of pain
- Insurance card
- Co-payment due for visit
- Insurance authorization
- If applicable, workers compensation information
- If applicable, any referral information and forms from your physician
- If applicable, any X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans. Bring the images, reports alone are not sufficient
- If applicable, any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- A valid form of ID such as a driver’s license
To make your first appointment, contact us at (309) 691-7774 or request an appointment here.