Dr. Kube is a featured speaker at the Becker’s 15th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 22 to 24, 2017 at Swissotel in Chicago, IL. Click here to learn more and register.
The 15th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine: Improving Profits, Business and Legal Issues, provides the ideal opportunity to meet orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons, administrators, and owners and operators of ambulatory surgery centers.
The Becker’s ASC & Spine Review difference:
The benefit from the combined efforts of Becker’s ASC Review/Becker’s Spine Review/ASC Communications to attract attendees and speakers that are among the smartest people in the ASC industry today. Take discussion and thinking to the highest levels, focusing on the orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons, administrators, and owners and operators of ambulatory surgery centers. Access expert views from all sides of the Spine and ASC world.
- More than 1,100 attendees from across the nation at this world-class ASC event focused on Orthopedics, Spine and Pain.
- A Keynote talk on, “The State of the ASC Industry,” by Andrew Hayek.
- A Keynote talk on, “Touching Down,” by Marcus Allen.
- A keynote talk by Michael A. Kasper.
- 141 Physicians speaking, primarily spine surgeons with 235 speakers total.
- 126 educational and entertaining sessions on how to improve your ASC and its bottom line, how to manage challenging clinical, business and financial issues and much more.
Richard Kube II, MD, is an orthopedic spine surgeon, founder and owner of Peoria-based Prairie Spine & Pain Institute. Dr. Kube is board certified with the American Board of Spine Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and American Board of Independent Medical Examiners. He is constantly involved in research and education-related projects and his publications and lectures have reached many readers and audiences. Dr. Kube also holds a seat on the board of directors for the American Board of Spine Surgery, serving as treasurer. Dr. Kube obtained his medical degree at St. Louis University and remained there for his residency training in orthopedic surgery. He then went on complete a spine fellowship at Louisville-based Spine Surgery PSC.
Source – Beckersasc.com/june-conference/